Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Thursday, November 4, 2010

“Taxi drivers in top gear” plus 3 more

“Taxi drivers in top gear” plus 3 more


Taxi drivers in top gear

Posted: 04 Nov 2010 01:46 AM PDT

No more sweets for the Derry drivers

Lifestyle briefs 4 November 2010

Posted: 03 Nov 2010 08:25 PM PDT

Los Angeles - There's a new item on the market for party girls who have difficulty remembering to leave the bar without forgetting their purses: Small purses equipped with handcuffs.

Jury hears testimony about lifestyle that involves bondage and infliction of pain during sex

Posted: 03 Nov 2010 07:29 PM PDT

In an unusual domestic abuse trial, an Oklahoma County jury Wednesday learned about a secretive lifestyle based on bondage and the infliction of pain during sex.The jury heard about the so-called BDSM lifestyle from a Utah woman who signed an agreement with an Oklahoma City man that he would be the master and she would be his slave."I like sex rough. I like to be tied up. I like to be spanked ...

Mariah Carey to Sell Lifestyle Collection on HSN - Live on TV!

Posted: 03 Nov 2010 04:57 PM PDT

"I think it's just about being yourself, explaining the different products and enjoying yourself," says the pregnant singer

0 comments:

Post a Comment